Trip.com Group Limited is a leading global one-stop travel platform, integrating a comprehensive suite of travel products and services and differentiated travel content. It is the go-to destination for travelers in China, and increasingly for travelers around the world, to explore travel, get inspired, make informed and cost-effective travel bookings, enjoy hassle-free on-the-go support, and share travel experience. Founded in 1999 and listed on NASDAQ in 2003 and HKEX in 2021, the Company currently operates under a portfolio of brands, including Ctrip, Qunar, Trip.com and Skyscanner, with the mission "to pursue the perfect trip for a better world".
- The Company provides one-stop travel services through Ctrip and Qunar:
- Our accommodation business provides over 1.2 million global accommodation offerings, covering hotels, motels, resorts, homes, apartments, bed and breakfasts, hostels, and other properties.
- Our air ticketing business offers flights from over 480 airlines, covering over 2,600 airports in over 200 countries and regions.
- We also offer over 310,000 in-destination activities around the world.
- The Company provides travel services to non-Chinese customers mainly through Trip.com and Skyscanner:
- The products and services on Trip.com are available in 20 languages and 31 local currencies through our local websites.
- The products and services on Skyscanner are available in over 30 languages covering 52 countries and regions globally.
The Company offers mobile applications, other mobile access channels, multi-lingual websites, offline stores, and customer service centers as well as provides a wide range of products, service, and content offerings to its users. As of December 31, 2021, the Company had 33,732 employees. Most of its employees are based in Shanghai, Beijing, Nantong, and Chengdu.